mandag den 9. januar 2012

TEKO#2



It has been a while since I have been writing about Teko my school where I have just started 2 semester. We are now working on a new project called Brand ID where we are creating a clothing line for a company there does not have anything with clothing. This is really exciting for the design students, but for me and I am a marketing/branding student this is also really funny, but I just suck at making sketches and sewing, so I leave that for the other girls. I am sorry about missing pictures, but I will get back with that. Otherwise I really love to be on a school where fashion is in the teaching all the time.

I am also very much excited about going to Shanghai! only 6 months before I am leaving from my home here in Denmark. It is going to be a lifetime experience! I am going to learn chinese and be in an internship for 2 months out of the 6 months.

Teko is a good school but could need some guidance in giving some more information and communicate better with students. This is a funny thing because their are teaching us to communicate all the time! and they don't know how to do it themselves!..

But if you love fashion and want a carreer in this business I will recommend this school or KEA in Copenhagen, there is also a design school in Kolding which also should be very good, but are only for those who wants to be designers.
I have just bought this book - I am looking forward to read it
You can buy it on Amazon.co.uk





Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar